I know a lot of you were as in love with the Promo image for Make Up For Ever Black Tango for fall as I was so I thought I would give you the breakdown of the look. I can't wait to try and replicate this!
The image below outlines the products used to create the complexion.
Here is the step by step to create the look:
- Apply the black shade with red highlights from the Black Tango Palette and blend with the appropriate brush from the palette.
- Then apply the same shade at the lower eyelid and blend with the point of the brush.
- Apply the Ivory shade on the brow bone to highlight.
- For a more glamourous look, use False Eyelashes #156. Apply an Eyeliner along the eyelashes for intensified result and camouflage the False Eyelashes.
- Apply the Black Smoky Lash Mascara to mix the natural lashes with the false eyelashes.
- Apply the Black Khol Pencil in the waterline of the eye to give depth to the eyes.
- Apply Aqua Lip 11c and fill with Aqua Rouge 11.
The blending of the Ivory Aqua Cream into the Red Black Aqua Cream creates the stunning purple smoke in this look. Drool!
Available at Sephora and Make Up For Ever Boutiques.