Marcelle® proudly introduces the first Canadian-made BB Cream formulated specially for Canadian women in pharmacies as well as mass retail stores! The Marcelle® BB Cream will be in stores on February 6, 2012.
Inspired by a trend that perfected skin and enhanced complexions all over Asia, Marcelle® formulated its own BB Cream to cater the needs of Canadian consumers. This multi-purpose skin care cream is more than a tinted moisturizer or simple make-up base. It perfects the skin to reveal a more even epidermis and well-hydrated, flawless complexion, all in one. Ideal for any age and any skin type, the Marcelle® BB Cream comes in two shades and is suitable for a wide variety of carnations thanks to its self-adjusting pigments that transform and adapt to skin tone.
What’s a BB?
Moisturizing skin care, tinted corrector and make-up base all in one, Marcelle® “BB” stands for Beauty Balm, as it truly enhances your natural beauty.
We have also seen the expressions Blemish Base, Blemish Balm and Beauty Base.
The Marcelle BB Cream can be used in many ways. You can just use it as a day cream/tinted moisturizer or use it as a base under foundation for more coverage and lasting power. I will be receiving a press sample of the BB Cream and I cannot wait to share my thoughts with you on it. I have been eager to try a BB cream for ages and I am ecstatic that my first experience will be with the first Canadian offering!
8 IN 1 MULTI-BENEFITS
This Beauty Balm with self-adjusting pigments, powerful antioxidants, aloe and chamomile does it all for your skin:
- Minimizes the appearance of imperfections and pores
- Evens out skin tone
- Provides an excellent make-up base and replaces primers
- Matifies skin and controls shine
- Offers immediate and long-term hydrating benefits
- Soothes and calms skins
- Protects from premature aging and environmental stresses
- Promotes skin regeneration
It perfects the skin to reveal a more even epidermis and well-hydrated flawless complexion, all in one.
- Ultra-lightweight formula leaves skin with “nothing on” feel
- Oil, paraben and perfume free
- Ultra-hygienic airless tube-pump
- Non comedogenic
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for all age groups and skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea & Camomile
- Soft Focus Powders
- Improves skin elasticity, helps minimize wrinkles, hydrates
- Moisturizes and helps correct imperfections
- Antioxidant to protect skin
- Soothes & hydrates
- Stimulates, reinvigorates & soothes
- Light-reflecting, enhance complexion
The Marcelle BB Cream will be offered in limited quantities online as early as January 16, 2012. Sold at its regular price of $22.95, shipping is FREE with any purchase over $25.00 before taxes at shop.Marcelle.com. Offer starts January 16, 2012. The Marcelle BB Cream should be available in stores on February 6th, 2012.