Guerlain is a brand that always catches my attention. It’s a combination of gorgeous packaging, breathtaking promotional photos of the gorgeous Natalia, and stunning shade offering that get me every time. I often find myself so overwrought with need that I can’t decide what I want from their collections as I want it ALL. The Spring and Summer 2013 introductions have brought not only beautiful new shades but also numerous completely new products and formulas to the Guerlain lineup. It’s hard to keep up! Guerlain always outdoes itself with their Terracotta seasonal collections which are one of the best brand offerings for bronzing options for a wide range of skintones. The Terra Ora Summer collection brings even more bronzing options in the intricately designed Terra Ora powder in ornate wooden magnetic closure packaging and a companion limited edition bronzing brush. One of the new product introductions is the loose eyeshadow formulation released as part of this collection. There’s also a new Lingerie de Peau BB Cream and Meteorites Perles primer. Add to that the luxurious looking new Gloss d’Enfer Maxi Shine lip glosses, and a completely new addition of nail lacquers to the Guerlain range and how is any beauty lover to know where to start? I haven’t even barely scratched the surface of the new products that have been hitting Guerlain counters. I couldn’t help but throw together a little collage of pretty Guerlain eye candy.
- Lingerie de Peau Beauty Booster SPF 30 PA++ ($54 CAD) Invisible skin-fusion multi-perfecting makeup.
- Perles Meteorites Les Ors Light Diffusing Primer ($78 CAD) with yellow gold, white gold, and pink gold pearls to perfect the complexion.
- Shine Automatique Lipstick ($30 CAD) in Bianca Ora and Corail Ora.
- Vernis Nail Lacquer ($25 CAD) 10 shades available.
- Gloss d’Enfer Maxi Shine Lip Glosses ($32 CAD) 20 shades available.
- Iridescent Eyeshadows ($38 CAD) in 02 Bronze Ora and 01 Cuivre Ora
- Terra Ora ($68 CAD) Limited Edition Bronzing Powder and limited edition Bronzing Powder Brush ($55 CAD).
What has been calling your name from Guerlain lately? Like I said this is just a small sampling of what has been released. What products from the Spring and Summer 2013 Guerlain collections have you trie?. Anything I should be adding to my wishlist? I would love to hear your thoughts!