I have two more Real Techniques Brush Sets to show you today. I am so excited these are finally available in Canada!
Real Techniques Travel Essential Kit ($23.99 CAD) has everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away. Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:
The Travel Essential Kit Includes three full-size brushes plus case:
- Essential foundation brush: build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
- Multi-task brush: for effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer
- Domed shadow brush: tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes
- Panoramic brush case: is a 2-in-1 case plus stand
Real Techniques Your Eyes Starter Kit ($19.99 CAD). Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever. Eye definition goes high-definition with this essential set – includes five (5) full-size brushes plus case:
- Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- Accent brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
- Pixel-point eyeliner brush: tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
- Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
- Panoramic brush case: is a 2-in-1 case plus stan
The brushes are all very soft and excellent quality. The handles are well put together, solid, and comfortable to use. They don’t shed and hold their shape. My absolute favourites from all of the sets I have tried have been the face brushes. I find as a generally rule across the line that in my opinion the eye brushes are all too large. I still get a lot of use out of them as they are very soft, and great brushes but I wish they weren’t so big. Especially the liner and brow brushes. I find it a little ridiculous it is called a “pixel-point” eyeliner brush. I have been using it to apply eyeshadow to my lower lashliner and inner corner. I have found lots of great uses for these brushes but, for me, the eye brushes are too big, and sometimes too fluffy, for their indicated purpose.
I am very excited to try the individually sold Real Techniques brushes next!
Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free. The Real Techniques Core Collection, Starter, and Travel Essentials Sets are available in Canada now through FarleyCo Canada and at Walmart! The individual brushes are now available at FarleyCo Canada and will hopefully be available elsewhere soon!
Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.