I had to let you all know that I’m testing out the Clarins HydraQuench skincare line. I have suffer from dry and dehydrated skin year round and I am always looking for something to provide some relief and hopefully bring my skin to a normal state. I am very excited to begin testing the Clarins HydraQuench. The products I am using are:
HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase ($58 CAD) – Intensive, moisture-replenishing care. As invisible as it is comfortable, this bi-phase serum acts at all levels of the skin to help restore its natural hydration mechanisms. It replenishes very thirsty skin and promotes soft, comfortable, radiant and matte skin. Actives include:
- Hyaluronic acid: helps restore skin’s moisture.
- Katafray extract: helps reinforce skin’s surface barrier effect and helps prevent dehydration.
- Sorbier bud extract: reinforces skin hydration and radiance.
- Inca peanut extract: helps restore the hydrolipidic film.
- Chondrus crispus extract (red algae): helps stimulate skin’s natural moisturization process.
HydraQuench Rich Cream for Very Dry Skin – ($49.50 CAD) With its smooth, nourishing texture enriched with boreal mulberry oil rich in fatty acids, this cream is for very thirsty skins, eliminating the feeling of tension associated with dry skin and ensuring intense hydration. Actives include:
- Hyaluronic acid: helps to restore the skin’s water reserves.
- Katafray extract: helps to reinforce the barrier effect of the outer layer of the skin, limiting dehydration.
- Extracts of rowan tree buds: boost skin’s radiance.
- Boreal mulberry oil: nourishes and restores dry skin or skin exposed to very low temperatures.
- Clarins exclusive anti-pollution complex: protects the skin against the harmful effects of the environment.
HydraQuench Cream-Mask ($36 CAD) - An oasis of comfort for devitalized skin. This soothing formula restores an ideal moisture balance to dry, dehydrated skin in just 5-10 minutes. Katafray Bark extract attracts moisture to skin—then seals it in to smooth fine lines and restore a soft, supple texture. Actives include:
- Hyaluronic acid : helps skin maintain its moisture reserves.
- Katafray bark : restructures the corneal layer, prevents dehydration.
- Sobier tree bud : boosts microcirculation.
- Vitamin E : protects skin from free radicals.
- E3P Anti-Pollution Complex protect.
HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm with Essential Rose Wax ($25 CAD) – Reparative balm works deep within the skin’s surface to help heal dry, chapped, weather-roughened lips. SPF 15 sunscreens help insulate lips from the aging effects of UV rays. Soothes the senses with aromatic plant essences. Hydration so pure and refreshing, parched lips drink in its benefits. Actives include:
- Essential Rose Wax : comforts and protects.
- Ceramide 3 : hydrates and repairs.
- Shea Butter : anti-free radical and soothing action.
- Natural Rice oil extract : soothes and nourishes.
- Maxi Lip complex ® : encourages the natural Hyaluronic acid and collagen.
I can’t wait to update you in a few weeks with my results! I have already tried the mask and it is wonderful.
Shop the post:
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.