Lisa from Beauty Info Zone is just a girl who can’t say no. Find out what fashion faux pas she made in the ’80′s, how cemetery plots used to keep the cash flowing, and the worst part about owning waaay too many cats.
Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has fallen madly in love with African Botanics Marula Résurrection Eye Crème because it is an antioxidant rich anti-aging cream that gives real results. It is truly amazing!
Carrie from eyeliner on a cat reviews Sage Lifestyle’s newest perfume called Diamond– a lovely gem 10 years in the making!
Everyone’s buzzing about the OPI Sheer Tints and the Nicole by OPI Roughles Check out how polish insomniac layered them to create a match made in heaven!
There are some gorgeous blushes in Giorgio Armani’s new Maestro Mediterranea collection. Mostly Sunny has a sneak peek of a bright Maestro Fusion Blush for you!
Phyrra shares her Top 10 Cruelty Free Spring Beauty and Accessory Items!
Spring means new fresh lip colors to Beauty Info Zone and we have some from Senna that are so so Pretty in Pink.
Prime Beauty brightens up your spring with her Top 10 Spring Beauty and Accessory Picks!
Are you short on time yet you still want a high-end, results-oriented, and spa-like treat for your skin? See why Pammy Blogs Beauty loves reaching for these Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads from Radical Skincare. From the effervescent feel to the amazing results, these are totally worth checking out!
Get a sneak peek at the new Dior Addict Fluid Sticks and see why Perilously Pale is so enamoured with this new lip product.
15 Minute Beauty asked the experts, and they responded! Here are the favorite eye creams of dermatologists! Is your eye cream listed?
This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten members are sharing our Top Ten Beauty and Accessory Items that we are dreaming of in anticipation of spring. I know it is technically spring on the calendar but as I look at the snow falling out my window it sure doesn’t feel like spring yet! I am all about embracing colour with the change of seasons and my choices will reflect that. Also my total lack of handbags leaves me always dreaming of finally picking up some beautiful pieces. Alas I know I am simply dreaming.
- Kate Spade Holly Street – Jeanne Leather Tote in Giverny Blue ($428 US)
- Chantecaille Save the Bees Eye and Cheek Palette ($83 US)
- Bottega Veneta 49mm Retro Sunglasses ($365 US)
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Pure Color Eye Palette ($60 US/$65 CAD)
- Coach Bleecker Mini Preston Satchel in Pebbled Leather in Sea Mist ($258 US)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer Bronzer ($64 US)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Blush ($52 US)
- Bobbi Brown Uber Pinks Illuminating Bronzing Powder ($38 US)
- Roots Shirley Bag in Lord ($378 US)
- MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo Bag in Banana Cream ($428 US)
Shop the post:
Check out the other beauty items and accessories that the Top Ten Tuesday blogger beauties are dreaming of getting ready for spring!