The six Essie Summer 2013 collection shades inspired by ”breezy chiffon cover-ups and cashmere pastel evening looks” are:
- rock the boat—shimmering french blue
- full steam ahead—pearlescent punch lilac
- naughty nautical—marine blue-green shimmer
- the girls are out—fuchsia peony sparkle
- sunday funday—tangerine coral crush shimmer
- the more the merrier—juicy lime green
All the shades are have silver fleck glitter with the exception of The More the Merrier which is an almost neon cream. The shimmer is subtle yet it is still visible in low light. The formula has a thin consistency and is sheer but looks good in two coats (and are show swatched with two coats) with the exception of Rock the Boat. It had an even sheerer formula than the rest and didn’t level itself out as well which meant it required 3 coats for a more even finish. I really love the colour palette of this collection. It’s such a beautiful assortment of summer travel inspired shades.
The Essie Summer 2013 collection will be available in June 2013. What shade is your favourite?