I must admit that I’m not used to pampering my body skin with high end products. I’m pretty cheap in the pampering department. I don’t treat myself to bath products, candles, or any of that sort of thing. I do believe I am hooked now though! I have really come to appreciate the difference adding quality products to my bath and body routine can make. My skin feels and smells soooo good. Here are the products that have my body now expecting only the best.
Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub For Smooth Skin (200 ml $45 CAD/$36 US) has been preventing my skin from looking dull, keeping it smooth, and prepping it to receive the benefits of the skincare I apply by sloughing off dead skin cells. I’ve been using this in the shower a couple times a week and have noticed a nice improvement in the condition of my skin. This scrub:
- Exfoliates with Bamboo powders to gently remove dead surface skin cells.
- Detoxifies with Moringa seed extract.
- Soothes and Softens with extracts of licorice, tenuiflora, and shea butter.
I have been using the scrub twice weekly but the following lotions I have been using daily to make my skin enviably soft and ready for summer.
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion (200 ml $44 CAD/$40 US) is a luxuriously silky feeling body lotion that smells absolutely heavenly. Not in a perfumed way but rather a light, fresh intoxicating scent. This body lotion:
- Hydrates with Peach extract and Shea Butter.
- Smoothes with a skin smoothing complex and Abyssinian Pea extract.
- Tones with Candlenut Oil (from Hawaii) which is rich in essential lipids and Orange Blossom wax to help shield skin against dehydration.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Smoother (200ml $65 CAD) and the Clarins Self-Massage Body Contouring Method. I don’t have the time to follow the massage method with every application but I do try to take a little extra time massaging the product in even on the days I can’t. I have no way to analyze whether there has been any reduction of the appearance of cellulite on my skin but I do know that this lotion feels and smells amazing. If it does actually give me improvements in the cellulite department then that’s an added bonus! This lotion:
- Minimizes cellulite with Caffeine combiened with scabious, geranium and cang zhu extracts.
- Slows appearance of new cellulite with extracts of celosia, baccharis and water mint.
- Optimizes draining effect of the Anti-Cellulite Self Massage method (Auto-Modelage Anti-Capiton™) with Escine (a molecule obtained from Indian chestnuts).
- Boosts hydration with sunflower phospholipids and hazelnut oil.
Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.