Today the Makeup Wars beauty bloggers are sharing with you some of our favourite peach and coral lip products. Breaking out these pretty shades is one of the best parts of spring! While pinks are something that you can pull off year round there is something about coral that just doesn’t seem to fit with colder weather. We tend to save them (particularly the more vibrant shades) until the warmer weather hits. Many of my all time favourites were unfortunately limited edition releases, and I didn’t want to tempt you with no longer available shades, so I’ve stuck to currently available products.
Clockwise starting with the Chanel:
- Chanel Rouge Coco in 07 Chalys
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural N36
- Yves Saint Laurent Route Pur Couture Glossy Stain No 7 Corai Aquatique
- Dior Addict Extreme 551 Aventure
- Dior Addict 551 Aventure
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Streak
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge 18 Coral
- Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush No 7 Corail Affranchi
- benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Poutrageous!
- shu uemura Tint in Gelato CR 04
- shu uemura Tint in Gelato CR 01
Shop the post:
Check out the other Makeup Wars faves:
Some of the products featured were provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.