This week the Beauty Blogger Top Ten members are sharing our Top Ten Beauty and Accessory Items that we are dreaming of in anticipation of spring. I know it is technically spring on the calendar but as I look at the snow falling out my window it sure doesn’t feel like spring yet! I am all about embracing colour with the change of seasons and my choices will reflect that. Also my total lack of handbags leaves me always dreaming of finally picking up some beautiful pieces. Alas I know I am simply dreaming.
- Kate Spade Holly Street – Jeanne Leather Tote in Giverny Blue ($428 US)
- Chantecaille Save the Bees Eye and Cheek Palette ($83 US)
- Bottega Veneta 49mm Retro Sunglasses ($365 US)
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Pure Color Eye Palette ($60 US/$65 CAD)
- Coach Bleecker Mini Preston Satchel in Pebbled Leather in Sea Mist ($258 US)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer Bronzer ($64 US)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Blush ($52 US)
- Bobbi Brown Uber Pinks Illuminating Bronzing Powder ($38 US)
- Roots Shirley Bag in Lord ($378 US)
- MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo Bag in Banana Cream ($428 US)
Shop the post:
Check out the other beauty items and accessories that the Top Ten Tuesday blogger beauties are dreaming of getting ready for spring!