Now this is going to be a fun one! This week for Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday we are featuring our 10 favourite glittery products. It is pretty hard to list only 10 so I think I will avoid specific shades and stick to wider product recommendations. Let’s get our sparkle on!
In no particular order:
- Lit Cosmetics Glitters – No one does glitter like Lit Cosmetics. They offer a staggering array of shades in a variety of glitter sizes. See it in action here and here.
- Armani Eyes To Kill Eyeshadows – For a more sophisticated hint of glitter the Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadows are one of my favourite options for a complex look in one step. There is just something special about the multidimensional finish these eyeshadows offer.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment – While the name sounds like these are intense in the glitter department they are actually more of a shimmer finish with the most beautiful complexity.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquers – No one does glitter like Deborah Lippmann. Her nail lacquers are unique and of incredible quality. Although she is getting a good run for her money from a lot of brands these days as the world of nail polish continues to improve in terms of both mainstream brands and indie offerings.
- The Glitter Shades in Dior Eye Shadow Quints – These glitter pans of goodness are gorgeous on the inner corner of the eye or patted on the lid.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Gold Dust Nail Polishes – Stay tuned for a review on this new line of nail polishes from L’Oreal that have me swooning.
- Lancome Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliner – These sparkling eyeliners have an incredibly easy to use felt tip applicator and give a beautiful opaque finish with no yucky tightening on the lid. The shade assortment is beautiful. My favourites are the gold, copper, and turquoise.
- Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder – These and the Holodiam Powders from Make Up For Ever are excellent quality pure glitters. Love them!
- shu uemura Glitter Pressed Eyeshadows – I love the glitter eyeshadows in my she uemura Orange and Pistachio Palette, Mint and Vanilla Palette, and Smoky Velvet Palette. These look stunning patted on top of other shadows for a gorgeous glittering effect or built up for a more opaque finish.
- Mally Beauty Eyeshadow Sticks – Champagne is one of my favourite shades for using on the inner corner of my eye. These beautiful glittery budge proof sticks have the most stunning sparkling shades that last all day.
If you are working with glitter products then don’t forget the Too Faced Insurance Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue. It makes glittery shades adhere and look INCREDIBLE.
Shop the post: