AERIN Look3

AERIN Midnight Color Winter 2013 Collection Look

Here is my look featuring the AERIN Midnight Color Winter 2013 collection.

I contoured and highlighted my face with the AERIN Multi Color Duo for Lips and Cheeks.

I used the AERIN Winter Color Palette on eyes and cheeks.

On my lips is the AERIN Lip Gloss in Festive.

AERIN Look3

AERIN Look4

AERIN Look1

AERIN Look2

AERIN MIDNIGHT COLOR collection will be available for a limited time beginning November 2013 at Holt Renfrew Toronto Bloor Street, Yorkdale, Calgary, Vancouver and online at www.esteelauder.ca.

Follow Perilously Pale via Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin

Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.

Tags:

8 Comments

• makeupmagpieblog
    November 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Love the entire look! Your eyes look amazing :)

• Annick
    November 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Gorgeous! Absolute stunning! Loving the silvery shades on your eye with your silvery hair! Love how you warmed up the crease a little bit too! Great look Christa!

• Perilously Pale
      November 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Thank you Annick! I need to figure out how to keep the silvery hair!

• Sunny @Mostly Sunny
    November 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Hey Christa, I love the sharp angle you created! So fierce! I need to try this some time :)

• Perilously Pale
      November 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Thanks Sunny! You should try it. I love how it elongates my small eyes. 😉

• Eleanor
    November 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

LOVE your silver hair. I have a lot of white in my hair, and am considering not dying it any more.
    Also, I love your smoky look.

• Perilously Pale
      November 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Thanks Eleanor! It doesn’t stay that silver looking for long. It’s just from my toning it. I love it so much every time that I would like to colour it that way to stay. While I have a tonne of grey hair it’s not enough to let it grow out. I wish!