This week for the Beauty Blogger Top Ten we are sharing our Top 10 Makeup Palettes. Who doesn’t love a good makeup palette? It is an amazing way to get a variety of shades in one convenient location, not to mention they are usually a great deal! I thought it would be fun to show a mix of old favourites, new favourites, and a few I’ve yet to try, but long to.
In no particular order:
- KAT VON D Spellbinding Eye Shadow Book ($66 CAD) – This is an incredible palette of pigmented, beautiful and layer-able shades. You NEED this palette. It is unbelievable!
- TARTE Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet ($50 CAD) -This blush palette filled with a well rounded assortment of pigmented shades.
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Palette ($67 CAD) – I have been using this palette daily all over my face and to highlight. MAD LOVE.
- LAURA MERCIER Artist’s Palette for Eyes ($60 CAD) – Sorry, another review coming soon. A great selection of shadows that’s a bit different than your standard neutrals. The best part is the majority are matte shades!
- NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette ($72 CAD) – A palette of six NARS blush shades included old favourites and new shades. Need I say more.
- URBAN DECAY Vice Palette 2 ($68 CAD) – I am finding it hard to resist this palette with a combination of gorgeous neutrals and fun colours.
- URBAN DECAY Naked Basics Palette ($32 CAD) – We all need more quality matte neutral shadows in our life!
- SMASHBOX Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette ($54 CAD) – I have heard great things about this palette and love the slightly different take on neutrals.
- URBAN DECAY Naked Palette ($62 CAD) – I don’t know why I don’t just do a review already of this go to palette. It’s worth the bit of fall out to have such a great selection of neutral shades at your fingertips.
- theBalm ‘Nude’tude’ Eyeshadow Palette ($36 US) – A nude/neutral lovers dream palette that includes a variety of matte shades as well as shimmer. I need to finally try this!
Shop the post:
What are some of your favourite palettes?
Some of the products shown were provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.