Well I hate to disappoint you all. My days of having a handbag full of 15 lipsticks and 10 lip glosses is over. I have actually done fairly well at mastering the art of switching out my lip products on a day to day basis. Made a little easier by the fact that I work from home and don’t actually leave the house with my purse that often. I can at least show you the items that do stay in my purse at all times.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch Everyone needs lip balm in their purse and I love that these offer a soft kiss of colour while moisturizing my lips!
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peach Kiss Have to have a pink AND a peach right?
- Guerlain Pressed Meteorites Powder in 01 Teint Rose for touchups. I love this powder and it’s finish so much that I am tempted to take it out of my purse for daily use though!
- City Lips Lip Plumper I love using this everyday before I start applying lipstick for the day to plump my lips and smooth fine lines.
- Tide to Go Pen for when I’m a klutz and spill stuff on myself. These actually do work.
- Small Nail Clippers because I seem to get hangnails quite often and it drives me nuts when I do so I need these on hang to quickly deal with them.
- Bath and Body Works PocketBac small hand sanitizers. These are the perfect size for your purse, smell great, and are super cute. My daughter loves them too to hang of her backpack in the cute little holders you can buy for them. I keep having to take them away though because she wastes them like nobody’s business. She is 5 so I guess that’s expected! LOL
- Goody Blonde Bobby Pins for when my hair is being crazy and I need to whip it up.
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stains I usually have at least one of these in my purse. I absolutely love these! Yves Saint Laurent Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain 27 Peche Cerra-Colla and 15 Rose Vinyl are the ones that find their way in my bag most often.
- Crystal Nail File I have weak, thin nails that rip often. If I don’t have a file handy I will start playing or biting to try and fix it. I can only use fine crystal files as anything else just shreds my nails. I swear these are the best invention ever!
Shop my handbag essentials:
See what the other Beauty Blogger Top Ten Members are lugging around in their purses (I’m sure it’s more fun than mine!) by clicking on the thumnails below!