This week our team of beauty bloggers are bringing you our Top 10 favourite eyeliners. I used to pretty much live and die by my brown and black gel liners. I simply wanted to intensify my lashline and typically used my eyeshadows to line my eyes. I didn’t get too adventurous beyond that. Well I have become ever increasingly hooked on the variety and extra impact the right eyeliner can provide to a look and my collection has been steadily growing. I didn’t want to spend too long agonizing over my top ten so I decided to just reach for the first 10 most loved ones of the moment that came to mind.
In no particular order:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash – I looked for a long time for the perfect khaki green eyeliner and the smooth, shimmering perfection of Stash was just what I’d been looking for.
- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight Black – I love this waterproof, budge proof, black liner. It’s creamy and stays put well for me on my upper waterline.
- Lise Watier Dramatique Intense Extra Smooth Liner in Prune – I love the iron clad wear of this liner and the gorgeous deep burgundy plum shade for fall.
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Or Rose – I’m sorry. I know this is discontinued but I use this liner on a regular basis to brighten my lower waterline and inner corner.
- Anastasia Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Astral – What I love about this liner is it’s unique shade. It’s a softly shimmery blue, green, grey shade that is hard to describe but super pretty.
- Annabelle Smoothliner Waterproof + Long Lasting Eyeliner in Meteorite – This is such a beautiful blue. Deep yet bright and it has the loveliest glow/sheen about it.
- Lancome Artliner 24H in Bold Color Precision Liner in Copper – These new waterproof, glittery liquid liners from Lancome are gorgeous and hard working and the copper shade is so stunning on blue eyes.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 10L – I love this creamy golden copper liner on my lower waterline as well as smudged out on the lower lashline. I wore it so frequently this summer.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – I have tried other waterproof black gel liners that have performed beautifully but I love the perfect mix of deep black pigment, budge proof formula, and the amount of work time this gel liner gives and always come back to it especially for my pro kit.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Kohl in Lola – I have love this eyeliner for years. It is such a perfect warm red brown with shimmer that really brings blue eyes to life.
Check out other Beauty Blogger Top Ten Eyeliners via the thumbnails below: