This week for Top 10 Tuesdays we are sharing our top ten favourite products that are under $10. Now being in Canada it’s a little harder to find items under $10! I may have cheated a little as some of these may actually not have an SRP under $10 but depending on the store, and possibly sale, you can certainly pick them each up for under ten dollars! I guess I could have made things really easy and chosen a bunch of nail polishes but I thought of that after I’d already prepared my image!
Products are all linked to their original reviews:
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara – This has been a long time favourite drugstore mascara for me. I really should branch out and try some of their new ones but I know I love this one so I always end up picking it up.
- Maybelline Baby Lips - Yummy scents, SPF 20, and pretty shades that actually show up on the lips. What more could you want in a balm?
- L’Oreal Color Riche Le Balm - Another great coloured balm but this one is without sunscreen. I particularly love the soft glowing pink of Pink Satin.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h Eyeshadows - I turn to these as a base for my eyeshadow looks often to ensure long wear.
- Annabelle Eye Shadow Singles - Crazy amazing formula and gorgeous shades for a bargain.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - I love the natural, translucent, glowing quality of these blushes.
- Dove Beauty Bar – This soap is always in the shower. It is my husbands favourite as well as my go to. Nice scent and doesn’t irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.
- Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks - I adore these. Sheer and glossy but still pack a huge punch of pigment.
- Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencils - Great price, great pigmentation, fun colour selection, and long wearing.
- L’Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadows – somehow I have a ton of these but have never gotten around to reviewing them. At one time I got them all out and photographed them only to realize I missed including one of the 9 I own. I now own even more.