Here she is ladies! My news favourite everyday bronzer. I think I have wore this almost every day for the past month. The Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 02 Blondes ($57 CAD) is perfection.
The Terracotta Sheer Bronzing powders come packages in a beautiful and sturdy, brown translucent plastic packaging. The Guerlain seems to glow from within.
The Terracotta Blondes bronzer offers my skin the right amount of warmth and colour without looking orange or overdone. It’s subtle glow gives added life to my complexion without looking shimmery. The mix of pink with soft beiges works beautifully on my fair, cool skin. The powder is finely milled and blends into my skin becoming one with it, never looking powdery or artificial. Now that I have built up some summer colour on my body this bronzer has saved me by bronzing my skin naturally to match my body without my having to damage my face by exposing it to the sun.
I usually keep my application fairly light. Here is a before and after. You can see how natural it looks and how well it works to balance out my ”pale gal tan” on my arms and chest. I am only wearing a bit of tinted moisturizer and powder in these pics so please don’t run away screaming!
Here are some incredible Summer Beauty Tips from Marie-Claude Brault, National Makeup Artist for Guerlain:
- Show of a clear complexion. Go for sheerer beauty balms and tinted moisturizers like the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Booster de Beaute to even out your skintone while still offering a natural, transparent complexion. A bronzer applied with a light hand will complete the pure, fresh look.
- Adjust your foundation. Bend the rules and opt for a slightly darker shade of sheer foundation to enhance the bronzed look. The new Summer LE Meteorites Perles fluid Eclat les Ors base combines yellow gold, white gold, and pink gold to eliminate greyness, illuminate, end provide sun kissed radiance to your skin.
- Enhance the complexion. There is nothing better to enhance the complexion than a simple sweep of Terracotta powder for a flawlessly natural look that will mimic weeks spent in the sun. Apply powder in the shape of a 3 on each side of the face.
- Emphasize nails. Nothing compliments a bronzed look like striking shades of coral, red, and pink polish on tips and toes.
- Stay natural! Best way to look beautiful this summer season is by keeping makeup minimal and natural with a touch of colour.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.