This week for the Beauty Blogger Top Ten Tuesday we are sharing our Top Ten Products in our shower right now. At first I thought “but I don’t have 10 things in my shower let alone 10 favourites”, boy was I wrong! It was actually hard to narrow down!
1. Revita High Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo and Conditioner – I am on my second set of these after reviewing them in February and my sister, and two friends are on their second sets as well after purchasing it on my recommendation. This stuff works! Unfortunately I’ve been losing some of my results (and hair again) as I have not been faithful to it. I have been going back and forth between using it and testing out other hair products for review.
2. DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque – Still loving this conditioning treatment I reviewed earlier this year.
3. ION Effective Hair Treatment – I used to buy the packets of this sold at the cash register at Sally’s Beauty Supply whenever I purchased my hair dye. I loved this protein rich treatment enough to finally buy a full sized bottle.
4. L’Oreal EverCremeCleansing Conditioner – I have been testing this silicone and sulphate free cleansing conditioner for a while now and I love it. I love the easy one step process and I have great curl when I use it. It is very heavily scented with a fragrance that is incredibly long lasting. Thankfully I love the scent.
5. Dannyco/Silkline Foot File – I purchased this at NailPolishCanada.com and it is the best, most effective, professional caliber foot file I have ever used. Actually I was delighted to see my new pedicurist uses the same file!
6. Dove Original White Beauty Bar – This has been the (non) soap of choice for years in my household. I love the scent and it’s gentle effectiveness. It leaves my skin clean without any dryness, tightness, or irritation. My husband is probably an even more devout fan than myself!
7. Moraccanoil Body Buff – This heavenly smelling, oil based scrub is a welcome addition to my shower that offers a spa like experience.
8. Gillette Foamy Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream – I’m not a fan of all the girly shave gels and lotions that have become so prominent. I tried many years, and years ago when they were more in their infancy, (and some since), and I just don’t like them as much as traditional, thick lather shave cream.
9. Gillette Sensor Excel Razor for Woman – When it comes to shaving my bikini area I still find the good old original, two blade, Sensor Excel to offer more precision and easier handling then all the 3, 4, 5 and 10 blade new fangled counterparts.
10. Schick Intuition Plus – For easy, quick, convenient shaving of my legs and underarms these razors with built in conditioning solid can’t be beat. Not having to apply a separate shave cream prior to shaving makes this perfect for hurried showers. I don’t find the shave lasts as long as it isn’t quite as close but you can’t beat the speed!
I left off any facial care products as I had to stop somewhere! Check out the choices of your other favourite beauty bloggers!