Ever wish you could go back in time and undo some of the damage you’ve inflicted on your skin? I know I do! Well Le Métier de Beauté’s new Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector has a potent blend of ingredients that have never been used before in a dark spot corrector and they are delivered using their patented SYNTOC ACTIF technology.
I promised you when I first shared the information with you on this product in my Le Métier de Beauté Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector 28 Day Challenge post that I would come back and show you my results with the product. First I will refresh you on the product:
It starts with the ingredients, specifically a powerful skin lightening and protection complex that combines 1% Retinol and 1% Hexyleresorcinol and their Syntoc Actif delivery system.
- Benefits of 1% Retinol – decreases acne scars and photo-aging from sun, diminishes the appearance of discoloration and reveals lighter pigmentation with each treatment.
- Benefits of 1% Hexylresorcinol – said to be four times more effective than Hydroquinone, protects skin’s collagen by reducing glycation, effectively treats hyper-pigmented skin.
- Benefits of Syntoc Actif – delivers ingredients into the skin quicker and more effectively, deeper penetration and better performance without irritation, anti-inflammatory properties, no harsh side effects
In just 28 days uneven skin tones will reap the benefits of this powerful trio: 1% Retinol + 1% Hexylresorcinol + Syntoc Actif.
- Even toned, smoother looking skin.
- Dramatically reduces dark spots, post-acne marks, sun damage and skin imperfections.
- Effectively brightens and illuminates complexion.
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation and scarring.
I have actually been using the Le Métier de Beauté Dark Spot Corrector for a lot longer than 28 days because I have only been using 2-3 times per week rather than daily. I am very sensitive to retinol products. They cause redness and peeling on my dry, sensitive skin. Thankfully the LMdB Dark Spot Corrector is gentle enough that I can use it but I have restricted it to only using every few days to keep my skin from becoming too flaky and dry. This obviously slowed down my results but I have seen some fading and “breaking up” of some of my dark spots.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions. Post contains affiliate links which help support this site.