Coming this July is the new China Glaze® Sunsational collection. There are six brighter-than-bright crèmes and six juicy jelly polishes to create a bold pop or sheer hint of color that are sure to see you through every summer occasion. I absolutely love neons and jellies so I am freaking out a little bit over this collection. I mean LOOK at those colours!
- Sun of A Peach: Popping peachy crème
- Neon & On & On: Flirtatious pink crème
- Bottoms Up: Passionate bubblegum pink-purple crème
- That’s Shore Bright: Playful purple crème
- Too Yacht to Handle: Teasing teal crème
- Highlight of My Summer: Mellow mint green crème
- Shell-O: Juicy coral-pink jelly
- Heat Index: Enticing pink jelly
- You Drive Me Coconuts: Panic-causing purple jelly
- Are You Jelly?: Vivacious purple jelly
- Isle See You Later: Marine blue jelly
- Keepin’ It Teal: Totally Turned Up turquoise jelly
The China Glaze® Sunsational will be available in July 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores individually and and as 6 piece box collections. China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
What shades are you most excited for? I am so excited for this collection! Neon creams and jellies! The colours are amazing too. What’s not to love?