The Beauty of a Second Chance: Give Skin a Do-Over
Introducing Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector from Le Métier de Beauté
Ever wish you could go back in time and undo some of the damage you’ve inflicted on your skin? I know I do! Well Le Métier de Beauté’s new Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector has a potent blend of ingredients that have never been used before in a dark spot corrector and they are delivered using their patented SYNTOC ACTIF technology.
I am looking forward to testing this out to see if it can reduce the spots I have from sun exposure. They are promoting a skin transforming rewind in just 28 days.
It starts with the ingredients, specifically a powerful skin lightening and protection complex that combines 1% Retinol and 1% Hexyleresorcinol and their Syntoc Actif delivery system.
- Benefits of 1% Retinol – decreases acne scars and photo-aging from sun, diminishes the appearance of discoloration and reveals lighter pigmentation with each treatment.
- Benefits of 1% Hexylresorcinol – said to be four times more effective than Hydroquinone, protects skin’s collagen by reducing glycation, effectively treats hyper-pigmented skin.
- Benefits of Syntoc Actif – delivers ingredients into the skin quicker and more effectively, deeper penetration and better performance without irritation, anti-inflammatory properties, no harsh side effects
In just 28 days uneven skin tones will reap the benefits of this powerful trio: 1% Retinol + 1% Hexylresorcinol + Syntoc Actif.
- Even toned, smoother looking skin.
- Dramatically reduces dark spots, post-acne marks, sun damage and skin imperfections.
- Effectively brightens and illuminates complexion.
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation and scarring.
As soon as I am done my current testing on another line of skin care products I will begin my trial with the new Le Métier de Beauté Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector. I will update you with a full review complete with before and after photos once I have completed testing.
Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions. Post contains affiliate links which help support this site.