If you have been following this website for a while you will know I have been putting my hair through a wee bit of torment. I have recently gone from red to blonde and obviously that process hasn’t been the kindest to my already damaged locks. I have fine, fragile hair. Always have. As I have been getting older it seems to be getting even thinner. I introduced you to the outstanding DermOrganic products a while back that I was super happy with. It had kept my hair from feeling too damaged after all I had put it through, and had given me lots of root lift. I still found myself wishing I could have fuller hair. Then along came Revita from DS Laboratories.
Revita preserves hair and avoids shedding by maintaining the vitality of your scalp using a combination of anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antioxidant, and anti-DHT agents that act together against follicular dysfunction. Revita also contains active ingredients to hydrate, feed, and stimulate hair follicles. For maximum effectiveness, DS Laboratories uses a gentle, chemical-free extraction process to preserve the molecular integrity and bioactivity of the active compounds.
Performance Hair Stimulating Revita Shampoo and Revita.COR Conditioner! Who doesn’t want fuller, healthier, shinier hair? Whether you already have a healthy head of hair, or have started to notice lack-lustre changes and would like fuller, more luxurious locks, Revita and Revita.COR have got you covered.
We’re constantly told how to keep our skin, teeth and bodies at their prime, but what about our hair? Known for their cutting-edge research and development as well as their unparalleled effectiveness, DS Labratories has formulated a powerful and unique combination of active ingredients in Revita shampoo and Revita.Cor conditioner ensuring gorgeous healthy hair is never compromised. An easy two step system ready to out-perform anything holding lease in your shower, DS Labs’ Revita line delivers scalp treatment and hair growth stimulation to keep hair at peak genetic form.
Revita High Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo is designed to:
- Maintain scalp vitality and combat hair follical dysfunction and aging
- Prevent dry irritated scalp and hair thinning/shedding due to follicular attack
- Combines anti inflammatory and antifungal ingredients, along with antioxidants, to hydrate, feed and stimulate hair to its best form
Building on the supreme results of Revita shampoo, Revita.COR conditioner delivers unlike anything else on the market:
- Contains powerful ingredients proven to stimulate hair growth
- Keeps working long after hair has been rinsed – up to 12 hours!
- Protects, nourishes and conditions deeply and persistently
When I saw the featured ingredients list on the packaging I was very impressed and excited. Revita High-Performance Hair Stimulating Shampoo contains:
- Procyanidin B-2 – recently discovered hair-stimulating compound procyanidin B-2, which has demonstrated through clinical trials to promote rejuvenation of the hairline as effectively as minoxidil does at the vertex.
- Copper peptide complex – counters the degenerative diseases of aging skin and hair. Spin traps detoxify free radicals.
- Ketoconazole – reduces irritation and removes excess sebum.
- Rooibos – contributes anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Methylsulfonylmethane – super nutrient for the skin.
- Amino acids – construct proteins that add tensile strength to hair.
- Emu oil – contributes fatty acids for nutrition and hydration.
- Biotin – major B vitamin of the cutaneous system.
- Caffeine – stimulates the hair follicles.
- Carnitine tartrate – helps to generate adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal currency of bio-energy.
Paired with the Revita.COR High-Performance HairStimulating Conditioner Therapy for Follicular Regeneration you have an unbeatable team for fuller, stronger, healthier, softer hair. Revita.COR is formulated with:
- Botanical stem cells – exhibit many of the same properties and much of the same plasticity as human stem cells.
- Apigenin – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Caffeine – to regulate testosterone
- Ginseng – prolongs hair-follicle life and has antioxidant effects
- Nano copper peptides – anti-inflammatory and tissue-remodeling properties
- Spin traps – powerful free-radical-quenching abilities
- Zinc – necessary for the proper function of more than 300 enzymes.
- Arginine- metabolic precursor of nitric oxide
- Citrulline - an amino acid
- Inositol – a cyclic alcohol
- Lupine extract – rich in peptides, trace elements, and vitamins
- Tyrosine – an amino acid known to increase plasma transmitter levels.
- Biotinyl tripeptide-1 – scalp-conditioning agent
- Niacinamide – a heterocyclic aromatic compound.
Ultra-premium Revita.COR conditioner delivers state-of-the-science hair-regrowth technology, building on the legendary success of Revita shampoo. This technology establishes a new benchmark for the comprehensive synthesis of hair-growth molecules and for their effective delivery. These high-performance ingredients penetrate deeper and persist longer because they come encapsulated within hydrophobic, bio-adhesive, cationically charged microspheres. Less than a micron in diameter, the spheres deliver maximum hair-growth benefits even while swimming or sweating.
So I know that was a LOT to take in. I just couldn’t leave out all this information though because that is what sucked me in. How many products do you know that pack that kind of impressive ingredient listing? The most important thing? It’s working for me! I have been using it for over a month now and I am getting all kinds of compliments on my hair. When I was at my hairdresser’s a couple weeks ago I asked her if my hair looked any different than last time she’d seen me. She said that I definitely had more hair and that my individual hairs weren’t anywhere near as fine and fragile as they had been. What was I doing? She wondered. When she said that I had the confirmation I needed. I wasn’t just imagining things. My hair is improving considerably. Not only is it fuller, but it’s also softer, healthier, and shinier. I also love the cool tingling sensation the products give. It just adds to the clean feeling and also the feeling that it is doing something. It’s a little different getting used to leaving a shampoo on for up to 5 minutes but it’s an adjustment to my shower routine I am more than willing to make given the outcome.
High Performance Hair Stimulating Revita Shampoo and Revita.COR Conditioner are sulphate-free, colour-safe and available now at salons across Canada for a suggested retail price of $31.00 and $32.00. I have found it on some online Canadian sites as well. In the US it’s available at Drugstore.com.
I am happy to be able to offer one set of High Performance Hair Stimulating Revita Shampoo and Revita.COR Conditioner to one of my readers! Just enter using the Rafflecoptor widget that will load below. Open to Canadian residents over the age of 18 only. Good luck!
Products provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.