You know when brands like China Glaze and Ardell team up with a powerhouse like Paramount Pictures to tap into the creative genius of Cirque de Soleil that the results are going to me exceptional. The nail lacquer collection full of eye catching neons, rich colourful cremes, and fascinating glitters will be sure to put a smile on your face. Just looking at these promotional images has put one on mine. The great news is that these polishes have hit stores earlier than expected and are available NOW!
LOS ANGELES (November 15, 2012) – China Glaze® and Ardell® announced today their partnership with Paramount Pictures to offer exclusive collections of nail polishes and eyelashes inspired by the upcoming 3D film, “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” in theaters December 21st.
From the big top to the big screen, visionary filmmaker James Cameron and writer/director Andrew Adamson invite you on an all new 3D adventure: “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away.” A young couple who is separated must journey through the astonishing and dreamlike worlds of Cirque du Soleil® to find each other as audiences experience the immersive 3D technology that will allow them to leap, soar, swim and dance with the performers.
- Bend Over Backwards – Pepper red shimmer
- Creative Fantasy – Grape neon
- Def Defying – Lime green crème
- Escaping Reality – Neon raspberry pink
- Get Carried Away – Multi-sized black and red collage glitter with black crème
- Hanging in the Balance – Cerulean blue crème
- Igniting Love – Hot tamale red crème
- It’s a Trap-eze – White cream base with multi glitter
- Running in Circles – Cilantro green shimmer
- Surreal Appeal – Rich coral crème
- Water You Waiting For – Shimmering blue green purple
- Whirled Away – Black and white collage glitter