- Lash Card: Individually wrapped, disposable, mascara shields. The sample contains 2 while the full sized box contains 10 for $6.99. I am happy to see this in my box as I have been wanting to try some form of mascara shield for a while. I would prefer a non-disposable version but these recommend they can be used up to 4 times so we’ll see how they fair.
- Femme Couture Lightening Lash Mascara – This is a full sized mascara the retails for $14. I LOVE mascara samples and love them even more when they are full sized.
- Cyberderm H20 Hydration and Every Morning Sun Whip. I have received a sample of the H20 Hydration already in the syringe packaging and I enjoyed the product. The Every Morning Sun Whip is an SPF 25 daily sun protection product. I am always looking for a great facial sunscreen so I look forward to trying this. Full size of this retails for $38/50ml and the H2O for $60/50ml.
- Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme. I’m very excited to try an item from this line of products for curly hair. The Baby Buttercreme is a daily maintenance hydration creme. The sample is 2oz. The regular sized versions retail for $9/59ml, $32/237ml, or $58/473ml.
- The Glymm bag also contained a sample of Johnson’s Baby Oil to promote their upcoming Glymm Mama box and a pink ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
22 Oct 2012
I haven’t shown you my Glymm Box in a couple of months. I don’t know why I keep sharing my Topboxes with you but when my Glymm box arrives a week later I don’t bother sharing it’s details with you? I have been pretty happy with the contents. Maybe it’s because while I have been fairly happy I haven’t been excited enough, nor disappointed enough, to feel the need to post. This month I happen to be pretty impressed with the contents so here is a peek.
Glymm also listened to customer requests and brought back the product card on recycled paper.
While I am impressed with the boxes I have been appalled at the service I have received when trying to order from the Glymm website. Twice I have made orders to use up my Glymm points and finally after three weeks of waiting to hear or receive something I contact them (the first time repeatedly before receiving a response) that something is not available or that it should ship out within the next week…blah blah. Never any notification. The stories are really longer and more painful than that but I don’t feel like boring you with the details. Let’s just say it’s a painful experience. Part of the reason I haven’t cancelled previous months when I’ve been more disappointed is that I am unsure as to whether I will still be able to redeem my Glymm points for product after I have cancelled my subscription. So be aware that if you place and order and don’t hear anything for what feels like too long. Contact them! Chances are they haven’t done anything with your order yet.
If you are interested in trying out Glymm you can use my invite code http://www.glymm.com/share/perilouslypale. Be aware that if you use my invite link I will earn 50 Glymm points which I can use towards more Glymm boxes and products on their online shop.