Mmmm chocolate! I love chocolate? Do you like chocolate? Who the heck doesn’t like chocolate?! OK sorry to yell. Now I love chocolate, but I also love beauty products. Which do I love more? Well if I had to choose I think I’d have to say beauty products! Instead of making me look like a heifer they actually make me look a heck of a lot better. And thank goodness for that!
So trade in my chocolate filled advent calendar this year for a advent calendar filled with beautiful and luxurious product samples from some of my absolute favourite brands? Heck yes!
L’Oreal has teamed up with the folks at Loose Button to offer up an innovative treat for the beauty obsessed. The L’Oreal Luxe Advent Calendar. Available exclusively on LooseButton.com October 15th, 2012. The advent calendar has 23 windows hiding the following products:
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
- YSL Dessin du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
- YSL-Beele D’Opium Eau de Parfum
- YSL Opium Eau de Toilette Spray
- Shu Uemura Pore Clarifying Lotion
- Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift Concentrate
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift Radiance Boosting Lotion
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giogio Eau de Parfum
- Giorgio Armani Attitude Eau de Toilette
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
- Giorgio Armani Eau de Jade
- Giorgio Armani Multi-Corrective Rejuvenating Regenessence Cream
- Giorgio Armani Youth Regenerator Regenessence Serum
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
- Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Lancome Hypnose Doll LAshes Mascara
- Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
All of the ingredients for the products included are listed on the back.
A advent full of samples from YSL, Armani, shu uemura, and Lancome! How amazing is that? I just happen to LOVE mini mascaras. Mascaras always seem to be such a risky purchase for me. I am very picky when it comes to mascara so having the opportunity to sample (especially a higher end one) prior to purchase is a great feature for me. There just happens to be three of them in the advent calendar! The baby YSL lipstick is beyond cute and there are so many incredible skincare and fragrance offerings to sample.
The L’Oreal Luxe Advent Calendar will sell for $109 and include a $10 gift card to use towards the purchase of a full-sized product on loosebutton.com. I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea. What a great gift for any beauty lover and a great way to try and amazing assortment of products form some of the best brands out there. I do wish the selling prices was lower or the gift card amount higher though. I know the packaging and presentation is lovely but if you disregard that it works out to $4.74/sample. There is a full sized Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick included though so that is a bonus.
What do you think? Will you order this for the beauty lover in your life…or for yourself?