- Apply the black shade with red highlights from the Black Tango Palette and blend with the appropriate brush from the palette.
- Then apply the same shade at the lower eyelid and blend with the point of the brush.
- Apply the Ivory shade on the brow bone to highlight.
- For a more glamourous look, use False Eyelashes #156. Apply an Eyeliner along the eyelashes for intensified result and camouflage the False Eyelashes.
- Apply the Black Smoky Lash Mascara to mix the natural lashes with the false eyelashes.
- Apply the Black Khol Pencil in the waterline of the eye to give depth to the eyes.
- Apply Aqua Lip 11c and fill with Aqua Rouge 11.
Available at Sephora and Make Up For Ever Boutiques.