“So You Think You Can Dance” host Cat Deeley wowed the crowd when she stepped onto the red carpet tonight at the 64th annual Emmy Awards. Makeup Artist Amy Strozzi was the visionary behind the nominated host’s stunning beauty look. Amy put the focus on Cat’s eyes, layering a wet coffee shadow over a blend of multiple mocha shades for a modern take on the classic smokey eye. Amy then upped the drama by smudging a dark brown liner on both top and bottom lashes and swiping black mascara on lashes for the finishing touch.
To offset the intensity of the eyes, Amy kept the rest of Cat’s face simple: she gave Cat her signature sunkissed glow using Glow Powder Bronzer and added a rosy flush of color on Cat’s cheekbones using True Color Blush. Amy finally opted to give Cat a nude lip, which she achieved by applying a neutral lip liner over the entire lip and then swiping a matching lipstick.
- True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte ($9)
- True Color Eyeshadow Quad – Femme Fatale Collection ($9)
- SuperSHOCK Max Mascara in Black ($9.50)
- Ultra Luxury Liner in Dark Brown ($6)
- Glimmersticks Waterproof Liner in Brown Chocolate ($7)
- Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation in Cream Beige and Nude ($12.50)
- Glow Powder Bronzer in Light Bronze ($11)
- True Color Blush in Earthen Rose and Classic Aura ($8)
- Ultra Luxury Lipliner in Neutral ($6)
- Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Nude ($7)