What IS Molecular Dispersion Technology 5® (MDT5®)?
Proprietary breakthrough MDT5® allows 5 highly engineered essential vitamins (A, B3, B5, C and E) to penetrate the inner skin layers in their active forms at high concentrations. These free-radical fighting vitamins are bound in a scientific matrix of polypeptides that target specific skin cell receptors permitting Somme Institute to benefit the skin by:
- Diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Eliminating blemishes and helping prevent their occurrence
- Repairing skin’s past UV and environmental damage that appears as premature aging
- Visibly lightening discoloration
Improving skin’s tone, texture and clarity
The Somme Institute 5-step regimen and targeted treatment products, travel regimes and luxurious and efficacious spa treatment protocols all credit patented MDT5® as the primary active.
- Step 1: Nourishing Cleanser: A non-foaming cleanser containing patented MDT5®. Deep cleans skin without irritation or over-drying and dissolves dirt and oils without clogging pores. $40
- Step 2: Transport: Soft cotton pads infused with MDT5® and AHA exfoliate dead cells on the skin’s surface, unclogging blocked pores while delivering highly-engineered vitamins thus improving resiliency, hydration and encouraging cell renewal. $58
- Step 3: Serum: advanced technology that combines a potent, stabilized form of Vitamin C along with a high concentration of MDT5® to strengthen skin elasticity and smooth the appearance of fine lines. $82
- Step 4: A-Bomb: a lightweight cream containing MDT5® and high levels of Vitamins A & E help soften fine lines and wrinkles while targeting problem areas. $70
- Step 5: Double Defense (SPF 30+): lightweight, water-resistant lotion with SPF 30+ and Parsol 1789 to help protect your skin from premature aging while locking in vital moisture. $48
The alcohol we are using is infused with our patented MDT5 technology and vitamins which neutralize any of the drying or harsh properties that it could potentially have on the skin. In fact, many of the before and after images that you see on our website show a complete reversal of the dry and “leathery” sun-damaged skin. From those photos, you can see that the skin has a much softer texture, is dewy with a visible new clarity, as opposed to regular alcohol that is used in many other skin care products on the market.