The glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower dazzle in the distance. A gentle, magical breeze kisses your neck. An electric, captivating energy envelops you. This is Paris at dusk.
Lancôme invites you to be swept away by the mystical aura of Paris at midnight with Midnight Roses, the hypnotizing fall collection that evokes the twilight hours when a woman’s beauty comes into full bloom.
Lancôme was instantly captivated by the charisma and charm of Emma Watson, face of the Trésor Midnight Rose fragrance, and sought to build on that alluring story by creating a makeup collection that would capture every woman’s heart. The result was Midnight Roses. Inspired by the precious purple rose, the collection is infused with shades of purple, the color of majesty, to deliver a uniquely seductive beauty experience. Featuring a mix of blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners and polishes, Midnight Roses brings a touch of sophisticated mystery and glamour using the season’s hottest purple hues and matte textures.
The star products include:
- Color Design 5 Pan Shadow and Liner Palette in Violet Magnetique ($49)
- Le Crayon Khôl in Purple Dusk ($25.50)
- Liner Design in Intense Violet ($24.50)
- L’Absolu Nu Lipcolor in Parme Flanelle, Rouge Résille and Prune Mantille ($29.50)
- NEW! L’Absolu Crème De Mat in Magie Pourpre, Potion D’Amour and Prune Elixir ($29.50): A liquid lipstick with the comfort of a gloss, pigment of a lipstick and a velvety matte finish.
- NEW! Blush Subtil Palette in Rose Flush ($42): All-in-one contour, blush and highlighter palette
- Vernis in Love in Infusion de Prune ($15)
- NEW! Vernis In Love Top Coat Mat in Givre Magique ($15): A top coat for a matte finish on any nail polish
The limited-edition Midnight Roses collection is available now at all Lancôme counters and lancome-usa.com.
I can’t tell you how much I love fall! This collection is just screaming my name. That eye palette and those lip colour…Wowsa! I am really anxious to try the Blush Subtil palettes as well.