- AMC 2.7 g/0.09 US OZ – Vitamin E, treated pigments and micas help this non talc formula provide an extremely intense colors while the hydrophobic formula ensures that the color stays on for longer.
- Pearl 2.7 g/0.09 US OZ – Treated pigments, micas and nylon provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application.
- Matte 2.3 g/0.08 US OZ – Treated pigments, talc, mica and nylon provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application while the oil free formula provides the ideal matte finish.
- AMC Shine 3.2 g/0.11 US OZ – Treated pigments, talc and mica gives this superfine, lightweight formula its shining and shimmering effect.
- Double Sparkle 2.5 g/0.09 US OZ – Special silicones, treated pigments, talc, mica, nylon and unique spherical powder provide high lubricity and a silky touch for an easy smooth, long lasting, crease resistant application.
All swatches are with no base. (I never swatch over primer by the way. Just a moisturized arm.) Click to enlarge.
There are also several retail locations in Quebec. The Freedom System pricing for the filled eyeshadow palettes at the time I ordered were:
- 2 shadow palette: $22 CAD, $19 USD
- 3 shadow palette: $29 CAD, $26 USD
- 4 shadow palette: $39 CAD, $34 USD
- 5 shadow palette: $49 CAD, $41 USD
- 10 shadow palette: $79 CAD, $76 USD
- 20 shadow palette: $158 CAD, $143 USD
- 40 shadow palette: $325
You can order Inglot in the US online at InglotUSA.com. There are also other international Inglot sites you can order from including in the UK and Australia.