The quintessential English garden saturated with color. Pinks abound from the deep magenta of a peony to the lightest petal of a soft pink tulip. These feminine hues look even more beautiful when painted on lips for spring 2012. Le Métier de Beauté offers the best in pinks for 2012 with five of our favorite Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipsticks just plucked from the garden…
From left to right…
- Miami – Think of this as your nude pink. It’s just enough of a peachy pink tone to warm up your palette while still maintaining that totally “natural” look. The perfect hint-of-color pink
- Fiji – The perfect “English Rose” pink. A flush of rosy color that warms any palette for a romantic and feminine swipe of color
- Cannes – A warm pink with just a hint of shimmer for a glamorous finish
- Dubai – A richly pigmented pink with a touch of mauve to balance its pink-ness
- Paris – A deep, magenta pink, reminiscent of a peony
Le Métier de Beauté’s Color Core Stain Lipstick goes on with a velvety texture, provides lasting moisture and creates that coveted “just bitten” natural flush of a lip stain. Lip-loving moisturizers including jojoba, lanolin and shea butter keeps lips soft and supple.
- Vibrant colour and sensational comfort
- Soft, creamy formula won’t fade, smudge or feather
- Long-lasting silky finish
Suggested retail price $32.00
Available at Neiman Marcus, Neimanmarcus.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Bergdorfgoodman.com, select Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com.