I have always wanted to try a lash growth product. I once even went so far as to order generic Latisse online but when I finally received it I ended up being too chicken about the side effects to ever use it. I decided a non-prescription product would be a method would be more comfortable with. The lovely people at LASHEM were kind enough to send my their Measurable Difference Lash Gel to test out.
Experience the difference with our dual-patented lash boosting formula that is sure to condition those beautiful lashes! This lash boosting product works great on short, brittle and weak lashes. When it comes down to beauty we know it’s all about the eyes. Also works great on eyebrows. Irritation free, prostaglandin free and no prescription needed!
- Eyelash boosting formula.
- Protects your lashes and is designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of eyelashes.
- Specifically formulated to deliver essential proteins, vitamins and rejuvenating ingredients that can nourish the structure of lashes, while adding shine and appearance.
- It is ideal for women and men with brittle, weak, thin or short eyelashes.
- Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes.
- Helps promote lash flexibility and durability.
- Adds moisture and shine to lashes and improve elasticity.
- Can also be used on eyebrow.
- Great for lash extension users! Help those broken, brittle lashes.
I’d intended to post before and after pics of the results I saw using LASHEM but I ended up deciding against it. The way I photographed my before pics ended up not being the ideal method to showcase the results I saw. I had hoped for a dramatic difference in length but unfortunately I did not see much of a change in the length of my lashes. You may think that made this product a fail for me but it most certainly wasn’t. Prior to using the LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel I was experience issues with bald patches along my lash line as well as having a lot of lashes falling out. It was really starting to freak me out. After using this product the bald patches are gone. I have more lashes now! I wish I had taken zoomed in shots of my lash line without mascara before testing this out so I could have given you visual evidence of my results. Not only were the bald spots filled in but I also barely ever experience lashes falling out anymore. The health of my eye lashes has absolutely improved using the Measurable Difference Lash Gel. I hope I have enough product left that I can start testing this out on my eyebrows as well because I really could use some filling in of that area.
The LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel retails for $69.99 US on their website. LASHEM is currently running a promotion where you can get 25% off your order with the code “LASH25OFF” when you like their Facebook page.