OK so I barely leave the house so I haven’t much occasion to rock a smoky eye but the Winter 2011 Collection from BECCA that just became available on Zuneta grabbed my attention as soon as I saw the info in my inbox. I began reading the product descriptions and my heart started racing. I NEEDED this collection in my life. I have been trying very hard to refrain from purchasing new cosmetics until my employment situation is resolved but I could not resist Balearic Love. In my excitement I may have also caved on some additional BECCA and Rouge Bunny Rouge items in my Zuneta order as well. OOPS!
The collection includes the following new items (descriptions courtesy of Zuneta):
- EYE PALETTE – Balearic Love - You can create a total fail-safe smokey eye with this set of shadows. The aubergine-grey shades are flattering on every skin type, soft but dramatic and always beautiful. Use the lightest shade to lift the darker shades and highlight the inner corners of your eyes and underneath your brows.
- EYE TINT ¬ Romanticism ¬ This new mauve-bronze addition to the Eye Tint collection works perfectly as a base for a crease-proof look as the staying power of the BECCA Eye Tints is unbeatable. For a super quick and easy look, use it on its own for subtle definition and glamour.
- LINE + DEFINE PENCIL ¬ Cabrera ¬ If you have this in your makeup bag, consider yourself covered for every occasion. One end of this pencil is a deep violet, whilst the other is a metallic bronze so you can work to create different looks suited to every occasion, from work lunch to an evening out.
- SHEER LIP TINT ¬ Valentina ¬ You don’t want to draw attention away from your boldly defined eyes, so a nude lip is a must. BECCA’s Sheer Lip Tint is a super moisturising lip stick that gives a subtle hint of colour and smells just as amazing as it looks, thanks to the cocoa butter extract.
- MINERAL BLUSH ¬ BOLERO ¬ A brand new shade of BECCA’s Mineral Blush! We love to use Bolero to create supermodel cheekbones (pick virtually any model off the Fashion Week catwalk as inspirations). Plus, the demi-matte bronze shade brings some much-needed warmth to our sun-deprived faces.
- NAIL COLOUR ¬ With a brand new selection of colours to compliment the Balearic Love collection, we think the nude shade Cala Blanca might be our favourite shade (we spent a long time deciding). It’s the perfect shade for Spring’s nude shades trend.
From the Balearic Love Collection I ordered the Balearic Love Eye Palette, Romanticism Eye Tint and the Cabrera Line & Define Pencil. I received my order today and was lucky enough to have a brief appearance of the sun. My photos have all been taken so please stay tuned for my full reviews of the three Balearic Love collection items I received. I want to actually put the items to the test before I post my thoughts.