My January 2012 Glymm Box arrived today. This one was a little less exciting for me than prior months but still a nice assortment of brands and products to try.
- A sample Kaia Naturals Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth – Full size of 30 cloths retails for $17.99 – This cloth is soaked in vitamins and made with 99% natural ingredients. It’s supposed to make your skin feel soft after cleansing rather than stripped and tight.
- A sample of Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – The full 120ml size retails for $34. I’ve heard great things about this cleanser that is formulated to improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter, younger looking skin. It exfoliates with micro-crystals.
- Sample of Anastasia Beverley Hills Clear Brow Gel – Full retail size of 0.28oz would retail for $21. I’m excited to try this. This size will be perfect for me as well. I don’t often have a need to control my brows but the occasion has arisen before and I have considered trying a product like this more than once.
- Two small samples of Burt’s Bees Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion – Full size of 170g retails for $12.99. I think they could have done a lot better with this. A decent sized sample tube would have been a much better way to try this product. Especially given the full sized version is so affordable.
- Cargo Cosmetics Eye Pencil. Mine is in black. This was a full size product which retails for $16. I actually don’t own a black eye liner “pencil” so this may turn out to be nice. Not sure if others received black as well but it feels a little bit boring and I’m sure most people out there already have several black liners but still nice to see a full sized product!
|January 2012 Glymm Box|