- Immortality – A rainbow of sparkle in soft black.
- Purgatory - Almost metallic red shines over a black base, making this shade perfect for liner as well. .
- Alchemist’s Curse (Arcane Magic) - This shadow is pink shimmer and sparkle on black, but closer to light or at a different angle and it becomes a vivid gold to green, the black base setting off the highlights.
- Freya - Glowing warm purple shimmer on black.
- Conjuror – (Arcane Magic) Soft burgundy-brick shade topped with shimmer that changes from aqua to bright crimson, depending on proximity to light.
- Velvet Vampire - Don’t pass this shade by! It looks ordinary in the jar, but amazing once applied. Think 18th-19th century “classic” seductive vampires, clad in a the finest deep crimson velvet…a few sparkling heirloom gems adorning his or her hands and throat… This shade is a complex deep reddish hue that varies between molten cool crimson and a firey phoenix-red, all laced with gold sparkle and glimmer. Bring it closer to light or change the angle, and it turns to a metallic glittering gold with subtle “underhues” of copper.
- Te Amo - This shade is a glowing iridescent copper highlight, almost ghostly, despite how photos make it appear. A sticky base makes more color come though, but it works well and “glows” over regular primers.
- Wake Not the Dead – (Arcane Magic) This shadow has a solid, slightly shimmery, deep orchid purple base. It’s filled with captivating sparkles in varying hues of gold, green, and blue, which all change to give the shadow a distinctly pink-purple cast.
- Cuddlefish - Cuddlefish is a vibrant violet, but not an overly cool shade, loaded with varying hues of purple and blue-violet sparkle. You’ll definitely want a sticky base or sealant with this shadow.
Swatch section above the black line are dry and the ones below the black line are over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.