From the MAC Cosmetics website:
An industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that’s gentle on the skin. Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seed and absolutely 100 percent mineral-oil free. Massages onto the skin to loosen all makeup, including waterproof mascara. Emulsifies into a lotion-type liquid with water: rinses off easily, no tissues required – and no residue! Protects with vitamin E. Skin softening and conditioning. Good for all skin types.
- Removes every single trace of eye makeup, every single time.
- Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- I don’t have to use a cotton pad with it. I just pump into my hand and massage my eyes with my fingers and then move on to the rest of my face.
- It emulsifies when water is added and rinses clean with no greasy feel. I always follow with another cleanser since I focus the Cleanse Off Oil mainly on my eyes but I don’t even think this is a necessary step.
- None I can think of other than it is on the expensive side but I’m also saving money not having to purchase cotton pads to use with it every night. The price is worth it for me because it delivers every time and the bottle lasts forever.
Another great thing is there is now a travel sized version available so you can try it out at a lessor cost. 30ml/1oz is $12 CDN or $10 US. The full size version (150ml/5oz) is $31.50 CDN or $26 US.
Bottomline: Can’t live without it.